Sunday, August 16, 2009

Support your local Funk/Rock Machine


Jewells, gems, portraits, graphical story telling, music making, psychic tarot, fashion, beauty, glamour modeling, photograghy, digital imaging, touring, sex symboling, record reviewing...etc. My corporation does it all. Book your free no obligation consultation today.
And to all my new fans in need of more info. scroll down & view all the older posts & check out "the ultimate skymarshall" link to the right for more comical delight!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi! We absolutely support funk/rock machine one million percent!

Anonymous said...

you got my support babe. i'll call you tonight before lockdown.

Anonymous said...

I would be very interested in having you desighn my next tattoo. Love your style its not like anyone elses. I've got your blog bookmarked an i check evryday. keep it up please.

Anonymous said...

You're DOPE!!

Anonymous said...

The blogs looking really good. I've supported funk rock since day one and always will. You're superior!

Anonymous said...

Sure I support funk/rock. But where's that lazy BIRDSEYE hiding at? You tell her to get her feathery ass back up in those skies. We're waiting.

Anonymous said...

the malecon just ain't the same without you. we love you mamasita.

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! you rule Funky!

Anonymous said...

you're the original funk rocker

Anonymous said...

Shake that box funky, shake it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your blog is very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog ,tune in everyday, can hardly wait to see what you do next?

Anonymous said...

Loved yer set...wanna c u again...

JaynJackie said...

Hey V, We'll be in T-Dot for the weekend. Call me if you want to get sum more INK.

dirty rock boy said...

i wanna funk you baby

Justin said...

Awesome tatt do it V

Meg-Star said...

You and your blog are way coool an I really enjoyed working with you . Next time you come to S.B we'll go see the Reiki Master.